Sarah’s World Made has been in business for five years and in that time we have made over 5000 suits. We don’t believe we are in the retail industry, we believe that every customer that walks into our door becomes part of the family.
Reasons to choose us:
– Our number one priority is customer satisfaction.
– All our suits are made at our Pretoria store. A lot retail tailors outsource their suits to be made in places like Fordsburg or overseas. We believe that having an in-house factory allows you to have quality control and if changes need to be done to your suit, it can be done very quickly.
– We are one of the very few tailors in South Africa offering “true” bespoke. True bespoke means that the suit is cut to your measurements, unlike made-to-measure which is cut off an already made patterned and chopped and changed to your size.
Benefits of true bespoke?
The benefits are endless because the suit is cut to your measurements and requires a minimum of three fittings. You get to be part of the process, giving your input every step of the way. With bespoke we take into account every detail of your body. Slopping shoulders, one hand longer than the other, popping chest and small waist, etc, etc
– We can get any fabric in the world, other than our extremely wide variety of fabrics already available to you. If you have a specific picture of a fabric you’ve seen on the internet. We will make the fabric just for you.
– Your suit will never leave any of our stores unless you’re completely happy. We will even remake it from scratch if you feel like it is not up to your standards.
– Once the suit is made, you will receive a 2-year maintenance plan. Check out the maintenance plan tab for more info.
– We believe in complete transparency with customers and are very accommodating to financial situations. So if you need a payment plan of sorts or any help at all, we will cater to you to the best of our ability.
– For more info or any concerns at all. Here is the personal number of our owner:
Sarah- +2774 426 6314
You can call or whatsapp her any time for any info.
A Poem written by one of our poet/writer clients who chose to remain anonymous.